How BAs can close the Strategy/Execution Gap (Hybrid event)
Miss this event? Access the recording here!
We are privileged to host Filip Hendrickx from Belgium at our TEKsystems office for a face to face presentation. WE are looking forward to both hear his insightful presentation and also for us all to network face to face.
We will also be doing this through zoom for those of you who cannot make it in person to this event. Register HERE!
Where should strategy become reality? In change projects. With business analysis perfectly positioned to connect the dots from theory to practice, from idea to solution.
Enter the strategic BA, who helps the team in finding answers to the following questions:
● How do you formulate good goals that guide execution without restricting creativity?
● How do you deal with stakeholders who know the solution before having investigated the problem?
● What is the importance of deep listening, and how do you do it?
● Why do we need to think about options and alternatives, and how do you facilitate their discovery?
● Should we still be doing projects? Is there a better alternative?
● What are the strategic BA’s new roles in a world where strategy = execution?
● Appreciate the importance of strategic thinking
● Understand how to constructively challenge stakeholders' input
● Rethink the concept of projects and business cases
Briefly about the speaker:
Filip loves bridging business analysis and innovation and mixes both in his work as a speaker, trainer, coach, author and consultant.
As co-founder of the BA & Beyond Conference and IIBA Brussels Chapter president, Filip has been a driving force in fostering the BA profession and community. Filip’s dedication was recognized with the 2022 IIBA® EMEA Region Volunteer of the Year Award.
Together with Ian Richards, Filip is the author of Brainy Glue, a business novel on business analysis, innovation and change. Filip is also co-author of the BCS book Digital Product Management and Cycles, a book, method and toolkit enabling faster innovation.