WM IIBA Opening: VP of Communication
Our West Michigan IIBA Board has a new opening; the Vice President of Communications!
The VP of Communications is a Chapter Board member with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all communications, including the website, are consistent with the desired brand positioning, messaging and have a common look and feel
- Maintain the Chapter online presence by creating and publishing communication content such as and not limited to: Eventbrite events, LinkedIn communications, Twitter communications, Facebook communications, and email communications advertising the Chapter
- Maintain Chapter contacts list
- Participate in monthly Chapter Board meetings
- Other related Chapter duties as appropriate
If you are interested in this position, or want to learn more, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
West Michigan IIBA Board